Walk-In eScreen Testing in West Chester, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic West Chester, PA offers eScreen testing for your candidates with results available in a timely manner.
e-Screen Hours: M-F 8 am – 6 pm, S-S 8 am – 2 pm
At AFC Urgent Care West Chester, we can help many small business owners and local managers with their hiring process. This includes not only pre-employment drug testing at our onsite, state of the art lab but also eScreen. We can help with hiring and help you evaluate candidates with far less hassle. Our extended weekday hours and weekend availability make us a convenient choice to accommodate your team and candidates. Our highly experienced staff and board-certified doctors know that time is critical when hiring highly qualified candidates. Highly qualified candidates are likely being interviewed in multiple places, so delays in drug testing risks you losing your chance to hire them before a competitor does. A quick drug test means they can be employed quickly and work for you as soon as possible. Consider setting up a corporate account with us to assist you in the management of pre-employment drug tests.
What are the benefits of having your own account with AFC Urgent Care West Chester and eScreen? They include:
- The results of drug testing are directly returned to you, sometimes within an hour. Negative results arrive quickly allowing you to call to make a job offer as quick as possible to your first-choice candidates. Positive results will take further time to receive so we can confirm the result in case a false-positive occurs.
- The eScreen system is entirely paperless. It will create an electronic chain of custody form, also known as an eCCF, for every non-regulated test you need.
- The eScreen system allows you to track the status of every donor’s test in real time. This ensures you maintain a testing window compliance while viewing the test results.
- The eScreen database will take care of digitally storing all of your information and drug screening results. You can, at any time, review this data and documentation including chain of custody reports and other qualification requirements.
- The eScreen System has a variety of tools to help you address specific requirements from the Department of Transportation or DOT.
AFC Urgent Care West Chester is located at 510 East Gay Street West Chester, PA 19380. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm. Please note that our eScreening hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 2 pm. Do you have questions about our eScreen services or any other urgent care services? Call our friendly staff today at 484-999-0204. We look forward to meeting you!